|Spring Rate (lb)||
200lb, 225lb, 250lb, 275lb, 300lb, 325lb, 350lb, 375lb, 400lb, 425lb, 450lb, 475lb, 500lb, 525lb, 550lb, 575lb, 600lb, 625lb, 650lb, 675lb, 700lb, 725lb, 750lb, 775lb, 800lb
|Stroke Length (")||
2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.25", 3.5"
Raw, Anodized Rainbow, Anodized Gold, Anodized Black, Anodized Blue, Anodized Pink, Anodized Green
35mm, 36.5mm, 38mm
GR5 Ti Spring
- Titanium springs are significantly lighter than their steel counterparts, typically weighing anywhere from 40-60% less than a steel spring used in the same application.
- Titanium springs are more resilient to fatigue. Having a higher resistance to set means they’re more durable and have longer lifespan than steel springs.
- The basic metallurgical properties of titanium allow for a greatly improved resistance to corrosion.
- They look dank.
- Made to order from GR5 Titanium
- Accurate spring rates, enabling us to offer 25lb increments.
- Anodized Finish
- Brand: Dank.co.nz
- Product condition: Brand new
What ID do I need?
- 35mm ID Fitment – For Use with FOX & MRP rear shocks.
- 36.5mm ID Fitment – For Use with DVO Suspension, Cane Creek, BOS Suspension, Ohlins, Marzocchi, Manitou and X-Fusion rear shocks.
- 38mm ID Fitment – For Use with RockShox, Romic & Avalanche Racing Suspension rear shocks.
What spring rate do I need?
How do I know what size stroke my shock is?
Stroke length is measured in inches. Please see the diagram below to see how to measure your shock stroke.
- As the titanium springs are made to order, they can take up to 6 weeks to be delivered on some occasions.
- Since the springs are made to order, all sales are final.